Male Optimization Formula W/ Organs (MOFO) by Ancestral Supplements
MALE OPTIMIZATION FORMULA W/ ORGANS (MOFO) contains...
- Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes, Base Cells and Molecular Biodirectors Specific to Testes, Prostate, Heart, Liver & Bone Marrow
- The Super Nutrient Coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10), Vitamin B12, Collagen And Elastin
- Preformed Vitamin A (aka retinol), Choline, Folate, Copper, Bio-Available Iron
- Bone Matrix, Bone Marrow And Cartilage, High Concentrations Of Stem Cells, Growth Factors and Fat-Soluble Activators
- Glycosaminoglycans Naturally Present in Bone Matrix, Bone Marrow also contains high levels of a class of lipids known as alkylglycerols (AKGs for short).
MALE OPTIMIZATION FORMULA W/ ORGANS (MOFO) supports...
- Testicle, Prostate, Heart, Liver & Bone Marrow Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Testosterone, Libido, Fertility & Virility
- Cardiovascular & Mitochondrial Health
- Immune Health, Cartilage, Joint & Collagen Health
- Methylation & Detoxification Pathways
MALE OPTIMIZATION FORMULA W/ ORGANS (MOFO) is...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried In Contrast To The Heat Processed Varieties
- Non-Defatted, Left As Organs Exist In Nature
- Third Party Tested For Purity
NATIVES, WARRIORS, GLADIATORS & OLYMPIANS OF ALL AGES... SINCE THE BEGINNING OF RECORDED HISTORY
In Longtrail Snowbird's Essay on Native American Life, he remarks that raw morsels of the buffalo would have been snacked on while field butchering the animal. These "snacks" predominately included raw liver, heart, testicles, marrow from leg bones, gristle from snouts, hoofs of unborn calves and tissue from the sack they had been in.
Since ancient times, the eating of testes was believed to contain substances that enhance vigor, vitality and virility.
Gladiators feasted on raw testicles.
The original ancient Olympians got their pre-games hormone boost from chewing on raw animal testicles.
In Viking culture, Súrsaðir hrútspungar is a dish made primarily out of ram testicles. These are usually eaten raw, cut into blocks... can’t let a bloodthirsty Viking warrior go hungry, that’s for sure.
Even Ayurvedic medicine advocated the ingestion of testes to treat impotence and obesity, and this was more than 2000 years ago.
Gaius Plinius Secundus, better known as Pliny the Elder and commander of the Army Roman Empire prescribed eating testicles to improve sexual vigor and to aid men and boys with signs of low testosterone.
Surely we can learn something from lions ... in the wild, lions DO often feed from the testicles first — especially when their prey are big game animals.
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering.