Blood Vitality by Ancestral Supplements
BLOOD VITALITY contains...
- Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes, Stem Cells and Molecular Biodirectors Specific to Blood, Liver & Spleen
- Bio-identical Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, and the Super Nutrient Coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10)
- Preformed Vitamin A (aka retinol), Choline, Folate, Copper, Selenium
- Bio-Available Heme Iron
BLOOD VITALITY supports...
- Blood, Liver, & Spleen Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Red and White Blood Cell Formation, Immune Function & Cardiovascular Health *
- Hemoglobin Health and Iron Status
- Methylation & Detoxification Pathways *
BLOOD VITALITY (like all of our products) is...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried In Contrast To The Heat Processed Varieties
- Non-Defatted, Left As Organs Exist In Nature
- Third Party Tested For Purity
Blood Vitality is a whole food and dietary supplement that provides 100% pure Bovine Blood, Liver, and Spleen. Based on the concept of "like supports like," Blood Vitality may strengthen and support our blood, liver, and spleen health.
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering.