Ancestral Minerals by Ancestral Supplements
ANCESTRAL MINERALS contain...
- Ancient Sea Salt Providing the Essential Electrolytes: Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium
- Bee Pollen with Over 250 Different Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Flavonoids, and Adaptogens
- Atlantic Kelp Rich in Marine Minerals Including Iodine and Zinc
ANCESTRAL MINERALS support...
- Remineralization of All Tissues and Fluids*
- Optimal Hydration and Exercise Performance*
- Nerve Function and Brain Health*
- Stomach Acid and Digestion*
ANCESTRAL MINERALS are...
- "Untouched" Ancient Sea Salt
- Wild Harvested Kelp from Unpolluted Waters
- 100% Raw Wildflower Bee Pollen
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- Third Party Tested For Purity
Ancestral Minerals is a whole food and dietary supplement that provides 100% pure Ancient Sea Salt, Wildflower Bee Pollen, Atlantic Kelp, and supplemental Magnesium and Potassium. Ancestral Minerals supports optimal hydration, athletic performance, digestion and remineralization.
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering.