Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with pancreatic and digestive problems... trachea and other cartilaginous parts (not just the hides!) provided concentrated amounts of connective tissue, cartilage, collagen and other proteins that are now missing from the modern diet.
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE (BTC) CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Bovine Tracheal Cartilage
- Numerous Powerful Molecular Biodirectors (promote healing, immune, joint health)
- Cartilage Building Blocks... Glycosaminoglycans, Proteoglycans, Chondroitin Sulfates And Type II Collagen
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE (BTC) SUPPORTS...
- Healing, Immune Health And Joint Health
- Treatment Response In Conditions Considered To Be Treatment Resistant
- Connective Tissue And Digestive Health