Grass Fed Living Bone by Ancestral Supplements
GRASS FED LIVING BONE contains...
- Calcium and Phosphorous in the ideal physiological ratio of 2:1
- Essential Trace Minerals as well as Type I Collagen
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Build and Repair Healthy Tissue
- Bone Stimulating Proteins (IGF I & II, TGF β, Osteocalcin)
*One capsule of Living Bone contains 250mg of calcium. One bottle of Living Bone can support your calcium needs for 60 days!*
GRASS FED LIVING BONE supports...
- Optimal Bone Mineral Density *
- Bone Strength and Flexibility *
- Absorption of Calcium and Phosphorous *
- Muscle maintenance and repair *
GRASS FED LIVING BONE (like all of our products) is...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Low-Temp Vacuum Dried In Contrast To The High Heat Processed Varieties
- Non-Defatted, Left As Organs Exist In Nature
- Third Party Tested For Purity
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering.