Grass Fed Colostrum by Ancestral Supplements
GRASS FED COLOSTRUM contains...
- Powerful Immune Factors: Immunoglobulins/Antibodies to fight infections and prevent disease, PRPs (Proline-rich Polypeptides), Lactoferrin, Glycoproteins & Cytokines
- Incredible Growth Factors: To heal, build and repair cellular, tissue and organ health; Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF), Insulin-like Growth Factor I and II (IGF-I & IGF-II), Transforming Growth Factors A & B (TGF A & B), Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids to support an overall healthy system
GRASS FED COLOSTRUM supports...
- Optimal Gut & Immune System Function
- Thymus Health
- Iron Health
- Human Growth and Cell Repair
- Increased Athletic Performance
GRASS FED COLOSTRUM (like all of our products) is...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- 100% Grass-Fed
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO-Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- Third Party Tested For Purity
There has never been a case of mad cow disease in New Zealand. BSE (mad cow disease), scrapie and other known TSE’s, do not occur in New Zealand. A national surveillance program is in place to provide comprehensive monitoring.
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering our products.