Grass Fed Bone and Marrow by Ancestral Supplements
GRASS FED BONE AND MARROW contains...
- Bone Matrix, Bone Marrow And Cartilage *
- Nutrients Exclusively Found And Expressed In Whole Bone Extract *
- High Concentrations Of Stem Cells And Base Cells *
- Collagen, Growth Factors And Fat Soluble Activators *
- Glycosaminoglycans Naturally Present in Bone Matrix *
- Bone Marrow and Spleen also contain high levels of a class of lipids known as alkylglycerols (AKGs for short).
GRASS FED BONE AND MARROW supports...
- Bone Health (think bones, marrow and teeth)... Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Connective Tissue Health (think ligaments, tendons, cartilage, skin)...Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Dental Health And Immune Health *
- Supports And Repairs Cellular Damage *
GRASS FED BEEF BONE AND MARROW (like all of our products) is...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried
- Non-Defatted, Left As Organs Exist In Nature
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Other Ingredients: Beef Gelatin Capsules, Organic Rice Concentrate, Silica
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering our products.