Grass Fed Beef Spleen by Ancestral Supplements
GRASS FED BEEF SPLEEN contains...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Spleen Tissue *
- Unique Peptides Such as Tuftsin & Splenopentin To Support Immune Health *
- Spleen Extracts & Splenin Further Support & Modulate The Immune System *
- Immunologically Active Proteins Shown To Stimulate Macrophages & Enhance Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity *
- Spleen and Bone Marrow also contain high levels of a class of lipids important in cell membranes known as alkylglycerols (AKGs for short)
GRASS FED BEEF SPLEEN supports...
- Optimal Spleen Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Immune System Health *
- Inflammatory Health *
- Digestive Health (this is widely recognized Traditional Chinese Medicine) *
- Blood Health With 12.5 MG of Glandular Derived Heme Iron Per Ounce *
GRASS FED BEEF SPLEEN (like all of our products) is...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried
- Non-Defatted, Left As Liver Exists In Nature
- Third Party Tested For Purity
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering our products.