Grass Fed Adrenal Cortex With Liver by Ancestral Supplements
GRASS FED ADRENAL CORTEX (w/ Liver) contains...
- Healthy Adrenal Glandular Building Blocks... Adrenal Specific Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Support Healthy Tissue
- Methylation Raw Materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors)
GRASS FED ADRENAL CORTEX (w/ Liver) supports...
- Optimal Adrenal Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Blood Sugar
- Methylation And Detoxification
GRASS FED ADRENAL CORTEX (w/ Liver) is...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried
- Non-Defatted, Left As Organs Exist In Nature
- Third Party Tested For Purity
[IMPORTANT DOSING INFORMATION]
This Adrenal supplement should be taken with food... a light snack or meal works well. If upset stomach occurs, try drinking a full 12 ounces of water with capsules. The suggested use is 1 to 3 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Start with just 1/2 to 1 capsule per day and increase by 1/2 to 1 capsule every 3 days or so in search of the ideal dose.
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are happy to offer a "Subscribe & Save" service for your convenience. Please be advised that if you select the subscription service, you will not be able to apply any other discount codes on top of the 10% discount associated with the subscription. If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS / CUSTOMS INFORMATION
All international sales are final. Once you place your order, we will not issue a refund. If you live in the EU, feel free to use ERGOMAX to order your Ancestral Supplements.
We cannot be responsible for problems that you may encounter with your customs authorities. If your order is held up by your country's customs authorities, it is your responsibility to secure the products. We are not familiar with international customs policies that are unique to each country. As such, it remains the customer's responsibility to be familiar with all import policies which may include: customs fees, VAT, import fees and/or any other fees associated with import.
Once again, we are not responsible for products once they reach your country. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please refrain from ordering our products.