"THE FUNDAMENTALS" STACK
There's just something special about this combination... My young boys, my wife and I take the Beef Liver, Beef Organs and Bone Marrow every day. No product stack can deliver a broader array of fundamental support for overall health and wellness — these are the most nutrient-rich foods on the planet! It's incredibly insightful to see how animals in the wild instinctively go for the liver, organs and bone marrow first... leaving the muscle meats for the birds. Even then, birds will be caught taking marrow bones high into the sky and dropping them onto the rocks in order to gain access to the inside.
Beef Liver is nature's most nutrient-dense superfood — the organ most coveted by our ancestors and the ultimate 'whole food multi-vitamin'. The liver provides fundamental building blocks like vitamin A, vitamin B12, choline, folate and heme iron to support virtually all biological functions including methylation and bone remodeling. High-quality desiccated liver supports our connective tissue systems (skin, hair, gums, ligaments, tendons, etc.), energy metabolism, digestion, immune health and heart, brain and liver health.
You can find more about our Beef Liver product by clicking here.
Bone Marrow contains all the nutrients, specialized cells (including stem cells and base cells), collagen, growth factors, fat soluble activators and substances that the body uses to build, repair, and maintain our living bones, connective tissues and more. In the Chinese paradigm, bone marrow is considered the deepest tissue of the body and contains the essence of the being. It's interesting that modern science has shown that within bone marrow are high concentrations of stem cells, the very organizing influences and genetic material for the being. It is these essential nutrients that help our bodies continue to build healthy, vital constitutions and repair cellular damage.
You can find more about our Bone Marrow product by clicking here.
Our Beef Organs supplement is an equal blend of Liver, Heart, Kidney, Pancreas and Spleen:
- Liver is the pinnacle of sacred nutrition — the only meaningful source of natural Vitamin A (also rich in B12 and heme iron). Supports optimal liver health, energy demands and is fundamental to our biology.
- Heart is the richest source of naturally occurring coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). Supports optimal heart health, regulates blood pressure and is a nutritional powerhouse for the mitochondria.
- Kidney is a potent bioavailable source of naturally occurring selenium and B12. Supports strong kidney health and aids the detoxification pathways and antioxidant defense systems that bolster our immunity.
- Pancreas is nature's all-natural source of enzymes. Supports a strong functioning pancreas, blood sugar signaling and contributes an abundance of key enzymes to break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteolytic proteins.
- Spleen is nature's most concentrated source of heme iron. Supports a strong immune response and aids in the metabolic health of our blood cells... well known for it's ability to build blood.
You can find more about our Beef Organs product by clicking here.
POTENTIAL ISSUES (DETOX REACTION)
Most customers tolerate our supplements without incident; however, approximately 5 to 10% of customers (usually with an autoimmune condition) may experience a detoxification reaction. Detoxification reactions go by many different names including healing reactions, healing crises, cleansing reactions (or) Herxheimer reactions with hallmark symptoms of nausea, headache, lethargy, dizziness and other flu-like symptoms. In this instance, detoxification reactions are generally an indication that detoxification pathways in the body are back online... cells suddenly have an opportunity to release an even greater than normal quantity of stored toxins, metabolic wastes, pathogens, and unwanted material.
A detoxification reaction is more likely to occur when starting with the full suggested serving size of 6 capsules per day. If you know that you are sensitive to supplements and/or you have an autoimmune condition, you may wish to start slow when adding this product to your current regimen. Tolerability can be greatly improved by starting with just 1 (or) 2 capsules a day and increasing by just 1 capsule every couple of days — this method may take a full few weeks to achieve the desired serving size of 6 capsules per day.
If you know that you're ultra-sensitive to supplements, email us and we'll do everything we can to help.
high quality ORGANS & GLANDS
Okay, you're convinced! You're going to start incorporating nose-to-tail nourishment in your routine because, well... you're educated now... you understand, just as our early ancestors did, that they provide superlative health benefits that are missing in our modern diets. The next step is sourcing it. It's important that you source the highest quality because not all organs, glands, nourishing fats and colostrums are created equal. Consider the source.
- Should Come From An Unpolluted Geographical Region — Isolated, Healthy, Pristine Lands
- Should Come From Pasture Raised Animals
- Should Come From 100% Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished
- Should Come From Animals That Are Hormone, Pesticide & GMO-Free
- Should Also Be Ultra Pure... Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents, No Allergens
- Should Be Non-Defatted (if applicable)
- Should Be 100% Freeze Dried... Freeze Drying Preserves Heat Sensitive Biological Activity (or) Low-Heat Rendered As Is The Case w/ Our Tallow
OTHER ANCESTRAL STACKS