Grass FED BRAIN — COA
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual*
BRAIN CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS (COA)
If you're reading this, it's likely because you're a part of a small group of people that care more. You want to know where your food is coming from... you want to know more about the animal husbandry... you want to know that your nourishment has been cared for (seed to supplement) with heart, soul and science. I too share/d the same concern... this is what finally led me to New Zealand... to get to know a small select group of family ranchers and butchers that I do business with. This story started many moons ago and I couldn't be more proud of why, how and what we've accomplished.
Fast forward to modern-day: we have a book-thick non-disclosure agreement (NDA) in place with all of our New Zealand partners, hence the confidentiality of the following document. We also have a hand in procuring and producing finished product/s for other organ and glandular brands as well, and with that accompanies a commitment to protect the sourcing confidentiality for them too. As such, we have gone through great lengths because we care more too... our customers count on us for this nourishment... and we believe that we have earned our rightful place in the marketplace so we're not about to give away the farm now! I'm sure that you understand.
Brian Johnson, Owner
Our quality control procedures include pre and post-encapsulation testing (microbiological and material identification) with all products. We also retain a bottle of finished product from the beginning, middle and end of every production run for retesting. We blend our products in a pharmaceutical grade V-blender and screen the materials through 12 mesh screens prior to blending. All of the biological assays were (still are) passing and within specifications for all active products.
- 3rd party microbial testing before and after encapsulation
- 3rd party veterinarian health inspection is performed by the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries— for 100% of our animal-derived biologics
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy testing before and after encapsulation
- We exclusively harvest Brain, Bone Marrow and Thymus from young calves and/or lamb
- We exclusively harvest from small family ranchers
- We produce one small batch at a time to ensure freshness, higher quality and attention to detail... (this also means that we sell out from time to time)
* Our entire product line is manufactured in an FDA Registered GMP Certified Facility *